This week I’m joined by Mark, missed ya buddy, good to have you back! As well as Mark’s brother in law and my friend Matt! We have a lot of fun tech, tv and movie news as well as a discussion on governmental / private business spying. Does it happen? Does it matter?
- Nintendo Switch Console
- Everything you need to know
- Hacked webcams shutdown a large portion of the internet
- More Info, recalled
- NBA to offer “zoomed in mobile view”
- Instagram is testing out live video streaming
- Those ‘official’ apple chargers on Amazon aren’t so official
- Facebook employees argued Trumps posts banned as hate speech
- Smart Security Cameras can tell if you’re texting and driving
Tech we’ve Been Using
Bryce: Sling TV (3 Month / Roku Streaming Stick)
Mark: iPhone 7
- Dwayne Johnson & WIll Ferrell Wrestling Comedy on Fox??
- Candy Crush TV Series??
- Westworld Addresses Game of Thrones Crossover Idea?
- Jessica Jones Season 2 to be fully directed by women
- Like Monty Python and THe Walking Dead? Maybe you’ll like this TWD recap by
- John Cleese
- FX’s X-Men Spinoff Legion releases crazy trailer
- Quitting The Walking Dead
What TV we’ve been watching
Bryce: Black Mirror, Walking Dead Season 7 (controversy), Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
Mark: Black Mirror, Walking Dead, Tales From The Crypt,
Black Mirror Watching Order: Season 3, Season 2, Season 1 (starting from Episode 6 and working back) and then the Christmas episode.
- Captain Planet Movie in the words by Leonardo DiCaprio’s production company?
- There are two Mulan Live-Action movies and one of them is directed by A Game of Thrones Regular
- Aquaman director says movie will have “Indiana Jones Influence”
- Donald Glover will be Lando Calrissian in Han Solo Spinoff
- Some Doctor Stranger reviews are coming in and …….
- Deadpool 2 lost the original director, who should direct the sequel?
- James Gunn or Edgar Wright
What Have You Been Watching
Bryce: The Fundamentals of Caring, Zero Days, (started) Sleepy Hollow, Nerve (13 Sins)
Mark: Jurassic Park
Discussion: Government spying, is it okay? What if you have nothing to hide? What level of surveillance would you personally be comfortable with if any?
- Wnyc: Radiolab: “Eye In The SKy”
- UK admits to spying for 17 years, won’t stop
- Edward Snowde Movies: Citizen 42, Snowden
- Zeroday: SPying on other countries for our protection
- Smart Cameras